- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beach House - Devotion
- Write a Review
- K54912 000000000 K54912000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2008;Notes:US Two LP pressing. Feeling lonely tonight? Then turn off the TV and lower the lights, for Baltimore duo Beach House ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2008;Notes:US Two LP pressing. Feeling lonely tonight? Then turn off the TV and lower the lights, for Baltimore duo Beach House have returned with their sophomore full length entitled "Devotion" Alex Scally and Victoria Legrand have written eleven delicate Pop songs about love, feelings, and, of course, devotion. Their new album is a sure-fire antidote to the winter blues. Beach House have developed their craft exponentially since their 2006 self-titled debut. The recording is crisper the songs are fuller. This is a band that is taking the Pop duo format to the limit. The organs, slide guitars and reverb are still there, but Beach House lay down some new sounds for their newest offering. While on their debut critics made comparisons to early '90s dream Popsters like Mazzy Star, Slowdive and Galaxie 500.;Track List:1. Wedding Bell;2. You Came to Me;3. Gila;4. Turtle Island;5. Holy Dances;6. All the Year;7. Heart of Chambers;8. Some Things Last (A Long Time) - Beach House Fair Jad;9. Astronaut;10. D.A.R.L.I.N.G;11. Home Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.