- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beach Slang - Everything Matters But No One Is Listening [Quiet Slang]
- Write a Review
- L32481 000000000 L32481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm clear vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 release. Almost since Beach Slang came into bein...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm clear vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 release. Almost since Beach Slang came into being, bandleader James Alex has taken to performing his group's heartfelt anthems as more intimate solo renditions. Appropriately dubbed Quiet Slang, these alternate reality versions of Beach Slang's music have now simultaneously been stripped down and fleshed out in the studio to include piano and cello. The result is a collection of songs that peel away the layers of reverb and distortion to lay bare their starkly honest and emotional cores.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, CLEAR VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.