- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bear Hands - You'll Pay for This
- Write a Review
- #K77136 000000000 K77136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the third full length from this alt-rock band. Bear Hands a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the third full length from this alt-rock band. Bear Hands are a textbook example of contrasting personalities uniting to craft something more than the sum of their parts. Vocalist/guitarist Dylan Rau, the Brooklyn-based quartetʼs self-confessed musical Luddite ("I canʼt read music, but thatʼs ok because Iʼm more of an ideas man,") peppers his supersonic chatter with an infectious collection of witticisms. By contrast his songwriting partner, guitarist Ted Feldman, grew up playing the cello and carefully selects his answers, admitting to being "a bit of a control freak." "... these Brooklyn-by-way-of-Wesleyan hipsters keep it weird with a peppy collection of hook-driven pop-rock songs wrapped in trendy indie outfits. Theyʼve opened for former classmates MGMT - and could even probably teach their forerunners a thing or two about the glory of a sticky chorus." - Billboard.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.