- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bear in Heaven - I Love You, It's Cool
- Write a Review
- #K89490 000000000 K89490000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. I Love You, It's Cool is the first time Bear in Heaven has sounded so unapologetic and so evolved, s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. I Love You, It's Cool is the first time Bear in Heaven has sounded so unapologetic and so evolved, so risky and so redeeming, so focused and so finessed. After years of restless exploration, this feels like a definitive arrival. I Love You, It's Cool is music written in the present tense but ready to speak to the future. The work is it's own rarified reward.;Track List:1. Idle Heart;2. The Reflection of You;3. Noon Moon;4. Sinful Nature;5. Cool Light;6. Kiss Me Crazy;7. World of Freakout;8. Warm Water;9. Space Remains;10. Sweetness Sickness
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.