- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beastie Boys - Check Your Head
- Write a Review
- K54627 000000000 K54627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2009;Notes:2009 reissue on 2 180-gram vinyl records in a gatefold cover. The Beasties got back to the top of their game on their t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2009;Notes:2009 reissue on 2 180-gram vinyl records in a gatefold cover. The Beasties got back to the top of their game on their third album, 1992's "Check Your Head." Playing their own instruments for the first time, the Beastie Boys expanded their sound from frat party rap to funk and punk! They hadn't abandoned rap, but it was no longer the core of their act. Plus they kept experimenting with sampling pop-cultural references, setting the stage for the big changes in music to follow in the next 20 years. "Check Your Head" broke the Billboard 200 Top 10 on the backs of songs such as "Pass the Mic," "Finger Lickin' Good" and "So What-Cha Want.";Track List:1. Jimmy James;2. Funky Boss;3. Pass the Mic;4. Gratitude;5. Lighten Up;6. Finger Lickin' Good;7. So What'cha Want;8. Biz Vs. the Nuge;9. Time for Livin';10. Something's Got to Give;11. Blue Nun;12. Stand Together;13. Pow;14. Maestro;15. Groove Holmes;16. Live at P.J.'s;17. Mark on the Bus;18. Professor Booty;19. In 3's;20. Namastã©;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.