- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beat Happening - Look Around
- Write a Review
- #K64308 000000000 K64308000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Formed in the early '80s in Olympia, Washington by Calvin Johnson, Heather...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Formed in the early '80s in Olympia, Washington by Calvin Johnson, Heather Lewis and Bret Lunsford, Beat Happening combined a primitive pop sound with a D.I.Y. attitude and inspired countless artists along the way. The community that arose around the band and their label, K Records, was in many ways, the sonic antithesis of their Seattle neighbors (and friends) but was no less influential. Look Around is a remastered, double album anthology, handpicked by the band. It's a great starting point for the uninitiated as well a refreshing reminder to those who caught the wave the first time around.;Track List:1. Our Secret;2. Foggy Eyes;3. Bad Seeds;4. What's Important;5. Look Around;6. Bewitched;7. In Between;8. Indian Summer;9. Other Side;10. Black Candy;11. Cast a Shadow;12. Nancy Sin;13. Knock on Any Door;14. Left Behind;15. Red Head Walking;16. Fortune Cookie Prize;17. Hot Chocolate Boy;18. Pine Box Derby;19. Tiger Trap;20. Godsend;21. Teenage Caveman;22. Noise;23. Angel Gone;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.