- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beck - Guerolito
- Write a Review
- K56118 000000000 K56118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/13/2005;Notes:2 LP set. "Guerolito" takes Beck's hit 2005 album "Guero" and turns it on its ear by allowing other artists remix the e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/13/2005;Notes:2 LP set. "Guerolito" takes Beck's hit 2005 album "Guero" and turns it on its ear by allowing other artists remix the entire thing! Adrock, Mario C, 8Bit, Air, Corngangg, Octet and others take over the controls at the studio to craft "Guero" into their own vision. The song "E-Pro" gets renamed "Ghost Range" but the rest of the song titles remain the same. Those titles include "Qué Onda," "Girl," "Heaven Hammer," "Scarecrow," "Farewell Ride," "Rental Car," "Shake, Shake Tambourine," "Terremoto Tempo," "Ghettochip Malfunction" and more. Interscope. 2005.;Track List:1. Ghost Range (E-Pro) [Homelife Remix];2. Qunda Guero [Islands Remix];3. Girl [Octet Remix];4. Heaven Hammer (Missing);5. Shake Shake Tambourine (Black Tambourine) [Adrock Remix];6. Terremoto Tempo (Earthquake Weather) [Mario C Remix];7. Gettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes) [8Bit Remix];8. Broken Drum [Boards of Canada Remix];9. Scarecrow [El-P Remix];10. Wish Coin [Diplo Remix];11. Farewell Ride [Subtle Remix];12. Rental Car [John King Remix];13. Emergency Exit [Th'corn Gangg Remix];14. Clap Hands
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.