- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beck - One Foot in the Grave
- Write a Review
- K56122 000000000 K56122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:2009 U.S. double vinyl LP pressing. Expanded 15th Anniversary edition of the Pop/Rock uber-genius' 1994 album including...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:2009 U.S. double vinyl LP pressing. Expanded 15th Anniversary edition of the Pop/Rock uber-genius' 1994 album including 16 bonus tracks (13 of them previously unreleased). Bonus tracks include cuts from the rare 'It's All In Your Mind' single. The original edition of the album had been out of print for more than four years, making this collectible reissue a must-have for Beck fans, new and old.;Track List:1. He's a Mighty Good Leader;2. Sleeping Bag;3. I Get Lonesome;4. Burnt Orange Peel;5. Cyanide Breath Mint;6. See Water;7. Ziplock Bag;8. Hollow Log;9. Forcefied;10. Fourteen Rivers Fourteen Floods;11. Asshole;12. I've Seen the Land Beyond;13. Outcome;14. Girl Dreams;15. Painted Eyelids;16. Atmospheric Conditions;17. It's All in Your Mind;18. Whiskey Can Can;19. Mattress;20. Woe on Me;21. Teenage Wastebasket;22. Your Love Is Weird;23. Favorite Nerve;24. Piss on the Door;25. Close to God;26. Sweet Satan;27. Burning Boyfriend;28. Black Lake Morning;29. Feather in Your Cap;30. One Foot in the Grave;31. Teenage Wastebasket;32. I Get Lonesome;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION, REMASTERED, EXPANDED VERSION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.