- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beck, Bogert & Appice - Beck, Bogert and Appice
- Write a Review
- #K69518 000000000 K69518000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve. On the whole, the super groups of the '70s ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve. On the whole, the super groups of the '70s didn't last very long. This certainly applies to the Anglo-American trio made up of guitarist Jeff Beck, bassist Tim Bogert, and drummer Carmine Appice. As early as 1970, the British Beck wanted to engage the two American musicians for a joint project. This plan however had to be postponed for two years because Beck had a serious car accident and needed time to recover. 1973 finally saw the release of the trio's first and only studio album, which not only demonstrated Beck's powerful-hectic style of guitar playing but also allowed his musical companions to show off their respective skills. The trio applied their musical talents to all facets of rock 'n' roll, right from the bluesy first number ("Black Cat Moan"), through to the agile rock sound of "Lady," the love ballad ("Oh To Love You"), gospel song ("Sweet And Surrender") and the super funky "Lose Myself With You". Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music & Capitol Mastering and pressed at R.T.I.;Track List:1. Black Cat Moan 3:47;2. Lady 5:33;3. Oh to Love You 4:05;4. Superstition 4:19;5. Sweet Sweet Surrender 3:58;6. Why Should I Care 3:33;7. Lose Myself with You 3:18;8. Livin' Alone 4:13;9. I'm So Proud 4:11;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.