- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
bEEdEEgEE - Sum/One
- Write a Review
- #K89896 000000000 K89896000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:US LP pressing. BEEdEEgEE is the performing alias of Brian DeGraw, an American artist, musician and producer who lives ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:US LP pressing. BEEdEEgEE is the performing alias of Brian DeGraw, an American artist, musician and producer who lives and works between the inner city and the Catskill region of New York state. Most commonly known in the music world for his work at the centre of Gang Gang Dance and their musical mastery, SUM/ONE is his debut record as a solo artist. Written and recorded over the course of a year in his Woodstock studio, the W0RMB1N, SUM/ONE initially began life when Brian left New York City - his home for the past twelve years - for the clouds of Woodstock. Amidst the peace of this new environment, the audio sketches he worked on gradually evolved into a project that fuses familiar deep synthesizer soundscapes with audacious pop moments. The nine tracks that comprise SUM/ONE also feature the vocal talents of Alexis Taylor (Hot Chip), Love Foxxx (CSS), Lizzi Bougatsos (Gang Gang Dance) and Douglas Armour.;Track List:1. Helium Anchor;2. Like Rain Man;3. Empty Vases;4. Overlook;5. (F.U.T.D) Time of Waste;6. Bricks;7. Flowers;8. (Intellectual Property);9. Quantum Poet Riddim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.