- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beethoven: Symphony No 5
- Write a Review
- #K73404 000000000 K73404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. One of the most charismatic of conductors, Carlos Kleiber passed away over 10 years ago, on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. One of the most charismatic of conductors, Carlos Kleiber passed away over 10 years ago, on July 13, 2004. This performance of Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 67 is one of the four legendary LPs that represent Kleiber's entire orchestral output for Deutsche Grammophon, now available individually. These LPs were expertly produced from the recent 24-bit remastered recordings, which are as faithful to the original analogue sources as possible. Each record comes with it's original LP front and back covers.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.