- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beginner's Mynd - Don't Lose Your Mind
- Write a Review
- #K79272 000000000 K79272000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a jacket with eye-popping artwork designed by X10, Includes digital download. The glorious ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a jacket with eye-popping artwork designed by X10, Includes digital download. The glorious 2017 debut full-length album from the Beginner's Mynd has arrived! From the fuzzed-out garage title track opener on through to the dreamy, psych-pop album closer 'No Expectations', the Washington D.C.-based trio present 10 new songs that expand upon their bedrock sound of Byrdsian guitar jangle meshed with '60s-style pop-psych and '80s paisley underground moves. Adding more '60s-style garage rock grit and attitude to the proceedings, along with some the best lyrics and songs written yet by the mind behind the Mynd, Dan McNabb, end to end the album delivers an excellent way to kick your summertime music listening into high gear!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.