- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Belle and Sebastian - Boy with the Arab Strap
- Write a Review
- #K63522 000000000 K63522000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/20/2006;Notes:Import LP pressing. The quirky Glaswegian outfit's highly acclaimed & highly anticipated 1998 album featuring 12 timele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/20/2006;Notes:Import LP pressing. The quirky Glaswegian outfit's highly acclaimed & highly anticipated 1998 album featuring 12 timeless pop songs that are neither pretentious nor too cute. A 1998 Jeepster/ Matador release.;Track List:1. It Could Have Been a Brilliant Career;2. Sleep the Clock Around;3. Is It Wicked Not to Care;4. Ease Your Feet in the Sea;5. Summer Wasting;6. Seymour Stein;7. Space Boy Dream;8. Dirty Dream Number Two;9. Boy with the Arab Strap;10. Chickfactor;11. Simple Things;12. Rollercoaster Ride
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.