- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Belle and Sebastian - How To Solve Our Human Problems (part 2)
- Write a Review
- L32687 000000000 L32687000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The How to Solve Our Human Problems EP project is the latest installment in a career that has always...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The How to Solve Our Human Problems EP project is the latest installment in a career that has always pursued a singular and delightful vision of what pop represents and what it can achieve, a career that has seen them triumph against the odds to win a Brit award, be one of the first bands to curate their own festival, and play at the London residence of the US ambassador. Belle and Sebastian's new music has the timeless blend of joy and melancholy that has always characterized them. What has changed is how the group want their music to be released, and over the coming months, they will gift the world a double album's worth of music - richly melodic, deliciously literate, as gentle as a summer stream but as insistent as a river. How To Solve Our Human Problems is both an era of it's own, and part of a long, rich history. How To Solve Our Human Problems is, if you like, Belle and Sebastian Redux.;Track List:1. Show Me the Sun;2. The Same Star;3. I'll Be Your Pilot;4. Cornflakes;5. A Plague on Other Boys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.