- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ben Browning - Turns
- Write a Review
- L43398 000000000 L43398000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Ben Browning is set to follow up his 2012 EP Lover Motion with his debut album entitled 'Turns.' The self produced albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Ben Browning is set to follow up his 2012 EP Lover Motion with his debut album entitled 'Turns.' The self produced album is a collection of songs Browning wrote and recorded in between touring with Cut Copy. Browning performed and sang nearly everything on the record himself with his longtime friends Gus Franklin, Mark Wilson and Lachlan Dickie providing some additional vocals, bass and drums. The album was recorded in Melbourne and Washington DC where Browning now resides.;Track List:1. Back to the Start;2. Make It Easy;3. Friends of Mine;4. Life Dudes (Tripping Through Royal Park);5. You Can Be There;6. Are You Acting?;7. DonT Wait Your Turn;8. Beaches of Love;9. DonT Forget the Night;10. Azizam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.