- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ben Folds - Live
- Write a Review
- #K67527 000000000 K67527000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Double 120gm vinyl LP pressing including download. 2013 release, the first live album from piano-pop trio Ben Folds Fiv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Double 120gm vinyl LP pressing including download. 2013 release, the first live album from piano-pop trio Ben Folds Five. Recorded in 2012 on their first tour in more than a decade. Ben Folds Five consistently thrills audiences with their high energy performances, and Ben Folds Five Live captures the band in top form across four continents through 2012 and 2013. The band deliver powerful renditions of their most beloved classics like "Jackson Cannery," "Brick" and "Song for the Dumped" as well as new hits from the Sound of the Life of the Mind, including "Do It Anyway," "Draw a Crowd" and "Sky High.";Track List:1. Jackson Cannery;2. Erase Me;3. Selfless Cold and Composed;4. Uncle Walter;5. Landed;6. Sky High;7. One Chord Blues/Billie's Bounce;8. Do It Anyway/Overture-Heaven on Their Minds;9. Brick;10. Draw a Crowd;11. Narcolepsy;12. Underground;13. Tom and Mary;14. One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces;15. Song for the Dumped;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.