- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ben Folds - So There
- Write a Review
- K56821 000000000 K56821000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including digital download. Ben Folds music has taken another turn,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including digital download. Ben Folds music has taken another turn, firmly embracing strings and chamber music yet still maintaining a passion for his love of pop. So There will consist of eight chamber pop songs with the very talented yMusic Ensemble, a critically acclaimed classical sextet from New York who helped Ben bridge his pop/chamber rock songs with the concerto. In 2013, he composed "Concerto for Piano and Orchestra" to critical acclaim. Since then, Ben has continued his global symphony performance quest , So There features that concerto along with a host of new songs that overlap pop and classical worlds with a fresh, exciting sound he has dubbed "chamber rock.";Track List:1. Capable of Anything;2. Not a Fan;3. So There;4. Long Way to Go;5. Phone in a Pool;6. Yes Man;7. F10-D-A;8. I'm Not the Man;9. Concerto for Piano and Orchestra Movement 1;10. Concerto for Piano and Orchestra Movement 2;11. Concerto for Piano and Orchestra Movement 3;12. 4 So There [Instrumental];13. Capable of Anything [Instrumental];14. Yes Man [Instrumental];15. Not a Fan [Instrumental];Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.