- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beneficence - Smooth Hardcore
- Write a Review
- #K81150 000000000 K81150000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. The Ill Adrenaline Records camp continues to push forward with pure unapologetic boom bap h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. The Ill Adrenaline Records camp continues to push forward with pure unapologetic boom bap hip-hop. In 2012 Beneficence and AG (of D.I.T.C.) released the now classic collabo track/video for "All Real", the strongest cut off Benef's much sought after underground smash album Concrete Soul. The duo veterans are back at it once again with visuals and a limited edition 12" for the Jazz Spastiks produced track "Smooth Hardcore", taken off the critically acclaimed LP Basement Chemistry (2016). The single contains the original album version plus a 90's ultra-jazzy remix from legendary producer K-Def (Real Live, LL Cool J, Tragedy, Lords of the Underground, Ghostface Killah, etc.), and a Latin flavor remix from up-and-coming beatsmith Brous One.;Track List:1. Smooth Hardcore Feat. Ag (Of D.I.T.C.) [Prod. By Jazz Spastiks];2. Smooth Hardcore (Instrumental);3. Smooth Hardcore (Instrumental with Cuts);4. Smooth Hardcore (Acappella);5. Smooth Hardcore Feat. Ag (Of D.I.T.C.) [K-Def Remix];6. Smooth Hardcore (K-Def Remix Instrumental);7. Smooth Hardcore Feat. Ag (Of D.I.T.C.) [Brous One Remix];8. Smooth Hardcore (Brous One Remix Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.