- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Benjamin - Arriving
- Write a Review
- L29111 000000000 L29111000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Benjamin steps forth with a deep and introspective take on life and love in their 2015 debut full-le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Benjamin steps forth with a deep and introspective take on life and love in their 2015 debut full-length album. 'Hello', the introduction into the world of Benjamin, starts the album and also sets the tone for this unique and timeless album. "I Almost Lost My Faith In Love", a live, uptempo disco-esque funk jam is sure to ignite dance floors and please fans of 70's style and modern funksters alike. "This Time" appears in its original version, a raw vocal and guitar heavy take. Benjamin's musical diversity and range is shown with "Closer", a beautiful ballad with a slick, swelling synthesizer line and a hard drum machine pattern that will be sure to resonate with boogie and modern soul lovers. "N-E-E-D-L-O-V-E", is an electro funk jam of the highest caliber. With a retro drum machine, a few synthesizers and a grand piano, Benjamin leaves you with an ‘80s inspired electro beat, but with a deep and inspiring worldly message. The finale 'Arriving' is a growing and building modern funk instrumental that ebbs and flows. It slinks along through your ears and into the future, giving us a feeling that this is just the beginning, and we are all "Arriving" into a new place, a new time, and a brand new sound for the world.;Track List:1. Hello;2. Those Memories (Sneak Up on Me);3. I Almost Lost My Faith in Love;4. You Can Talk to Me;5. This Time;6. Closer;7. N-E-E-D-L-O-V-E;8. Arriving
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.