- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Benjamin - Love Is Gonna Let You Down / Not A Moment Too Soon
- L29114 000000000 L29114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Windy City singer & multi-instrumentalist Benjamin's fondness for '80s soul is the driving force behind the slick panac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Windy City singer & multi-instrumentalist Benjamin's fondness for '80s soul is the driving force behind the slick panache of Cherries' fourth 7" release. Side A, 'Love Is Gonna Let You Down' sets plaintive vocals, keys & ripping guitar work at an addictive mid-tempo pace over reverb-heavy drum machine, all while exuding an inspiring & romantic melody. The slower Side B, 'Not A Moment Too Soon' features panned synthesizer stabs & lush, layered keys, the quad bumping as Benjamin testifies to love's onset. Two stand out efforts that are guaranteed to bang in the club, car or crib.;Track List:1. Love Is Gonna Let You Down;2. Not a Moment Too Soon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.