- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Benjamin Booker - Benjamin Booker
- Write a Review
- #K54315 000000000 K54315000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Benjamin Booker (born Benjamin Evans, June 14, 1989, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States) is an American singer/son...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Benjamin Booker (born Benjamin Evans, June 14, 1989, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States) is an American singer/songwriter and guitarist. Based in New Orleans, he cites The Gun Club, Blind Willie Johnson, and T. Rex as influences. His music was described by the Chicago Tribune as "a raw brand of blues/boogie/soul, by The Independent as "frenzied guitar-strumming and raw, soulful vocals that are hair-raising in intensity, " and by SPIN as "bright, furious, explosive garage rock.;Track List:1. Violent Shiver;2. Always Waiting;3. Chippewa;4. Slow Coming;5. Wicked Waters;6. Have You Seen My Son?;7. Spoon Out My Eyeballs;8. Happy Homes;9. I Thought I Heard You Screaming;10. Old Hearts;11. Kids Never Growing Older;12. By the Evening
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.