- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Benjamin Booker - Live at Third Man Records
- Write a Review
- #K62945 000000000 K62945000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:'Last September, after a summer of touring, rising guitarist Benjamin Booker played a small, last-minute show at Nashvi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:'Last September, after a summer of touring, rising guitarist Benjamin Booker played a small, last-minute show at Nashville's Third Man Records._x000D_ _x000D_ 'This record is the result of a year on the road. It's the best nights of my life and nights I would give anything to take back. It's sleeping in parking lots and sleeping with people for beds. It's eating bad food with good folks. It's makeups and breakups. It's missing home and never wanting to go back._x000D_ _x000D_ Somehow I'm still here. Somehow the boys and I managed to keep things going. We learned from each other. We grew tighter as a band. The songs changed and on the night of September 24th we stepped into that building in Nashville to capture that.;Track List:1. Always Waiting;2. Chippewa;3. Old Hearts;4. Happy Homes;5. Kids Never Growing Older;6. Falling Down Blues (Fuzzy Lewis);7. I Thought I Heard You Screaming;8. Spoon Out My Eyeballs;9. Violent Shiver;10. Have You Seen My Son
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.