- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Benni - I & II
- Write a Review
- #K89979 000000000 K89979000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing 2017 release. Hailing from an H Class planet far across the cosmic highways, Bênní makes hi-NRG new a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing 2017 release. Hailing from an H Class planet far across the cosmic highways, Bênní makes hi-NRG new age music. A pivotal member of bands Wizzard Sleeve / Gary Wrong Group, Heavy Lids, Roman Gabriel Todd's Beast Rising Up Out Of The Sea, and many more, Bênní was born from Benny Divine's personal need for new music to listen to while driving his space craft long distances. Tired of Van Halen's 5150 and Zebra's self-titled album on his journeys, he began creating sci-fi landscapes and ethereal soundtracks of his own. Often times primitive, the music can go from Vangelis to John Carpenter, to '80s dungeon electro band Warning and into vintage arcade game circuitry within the blink of an eye. Benny Divine is a musician with a capitol M and it's no accident that within a year of his coming to New Orleans (from less than an hour up the Gulf), he began to influence the local landscape as much as any of us who had been here and doing it for decades. Benny is special, especially for a young dude. He never overplays he always listens he's funky as a church lady and his memory for parts and complicated song structure is unmatched in anyone... Plus he's chill as fnck.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.