- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Benoit Pioulard - Noyaux
- Write a Review
- #K82211 000000000 K82211000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Seattle producer and songwriter Benoît Pioulard (aka Thomas Meluch) follows the 2015 release of Sonnet, his fifth album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Seattle producer and songwriter Benoît Pioulard (aka Thomas Meluch) follows the 2015 release of Sonnet, his fifth album for Portland's Kranky label, with his return to Morr Music for four shimmeringly beautiful ambient tracks, a touching blend of weightless drones and yearningly sluggish melodies. Meluch crafted the pieces with his standard basic rig of guitars, bass, loop pedal, and a few effects. A couple of vocal elements are hidden deep in the mix, as well as old field recordings dating back to his childhood. Memories beautifully dissolve within the glowing reverb and lively static of the four softly intertwining tracks.;Track List:1. 01. Noyaux (9:29);2. 02. Ante (2:27);3. 03. Plainchant (3:42);4. 04. Remind (8:04)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.