- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bergraven - Dodsvisioner
- Write a Review
- L42695 000000000 L42695000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It is hard to believe that eleven years have passed since Pär Gustafsson's Bergraven released Dodsvi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It is hard to believe that eleven years have passed since Pär Gustafsson's Bergraven released Dodsvisioner into the black metal biome. Impishly experimental and yet highly honed and focused, it is an album that seeps it's way into the subconscious as all the best black metal is won't to do. Perhaps the most striking sensation you get when listening to this album is that doom-informed riffs, idiosyncratic grooves and shadowy interludes included, you are experiencing the work of a mind open to integrating sounds that are rarefied in the often stubbornly traditional black metal genre. It would be difficult to talk about Dodsvisioner without a nod in the direction of Xasthur and Burzum before them, but Bergraven's black metal is not as repetitive and only sometimes as hypnotic as these forebears. The subtle shifts in tempo and dizzying experimental deviations rife on Dodsvisione play tricks on the listener's mind, much like mountains from which the first part of the band's name come can disorientate and confuse weary walkers, rendering madness a distinct possibility.;Track List:1. Döende;2. Av Saknad Släcker Jag Ljuset;3. Ondkall;4. Känsla Av Livets Nästa Skede;5. Den Svarta Angstens Essens;6. Det Man Med Själen;7. Ekot Av Bikt;8. Döende (En Avslutning)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.