- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra - Edition Wilhelm Furtwaengler
- Write a Review
- #K84778 000000000 K84778000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/31/2012;Notes:Following the success of Audite's acclaimed 12-CD Furtwängler box set, the prestigious label now presents a selection o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/31/2012;Notes:Following the success of Audite's acclaimed 12-CD Furtwängler box set, the prestigious label now presents a selection of recordings in LP format for audiophile vinyl enthusiasts. Containing works by Beethoven, Bruckner, Schubert, Brahms and Wagner, the LP boxed set (comprising 14 LPs on 180g virgin vinyl) presents the principal works of the CD boxed set. The majority of the concerts given by Wilhelm Furtwängler and the Berlin Philharmonic between 1947 and 1954 were recorded by the RIAS Berlin. The original tapes from the RIAS archives have been made available for the first time for this edition so these recordings also offer unsurpassed technical quality.;Track List:1. Symphony No. 6 in F Major Op. 68 'Pastoral';2. Symphony No. 5 in C minor Op. 67;3. Symphony No. 6 in F Major Op. 68 'Pastoral';4. Symphony No. 5 in C minor Op. 67;5. Symphony No. 3 in E Flat Major Op. 55 'Eroica';6. Symphony No. 3 in E Flat Major Op. 55 'Eroica';7. Symphony No. 8 in C minor;8. Symphony No. 8 in B minor D759 'Unfinished';9. Symphony No. 9 in C Major D944 'Great';10. Symphony No. 4 in E minor Op. 98;11. Symphony No. 3 in F Major Op. 90;12. Variations on a Theme By Joseph Haydn Op. 56A;13. Symphony No. 3 in F Major Op. 90;14. Prelude;15. Isoldes Liebestod;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.