- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bernard Herrmann - Cape Fear (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K64380 000000000 K64380000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Doxy present Bernard Herrmann's soundtrack for John Lee Thompson's 1962 thriller Cape Fear. Super classic score from th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Doxy present Bernard Herrmann's soundtrack for John Lee Thompson's 1962 thriller Cape Fear. Super classic score from the great Bernard Herrmann, one of the most famous American soundtrack composers known for his collaborations with director Alfred Hitchcock - 1960's Psycho (DOC 118LP/DOP 8008LP/DOY 650LP), 1959's North By Northwest, 1956's The Man Who Knew Too Much, 1958's Vertigo (DOC 115LP/DOP 8009LP) - and other cinema masterpieces including Citizen Kane (1941), The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951), and Taxi Driver (1976). Edition of 500.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.