- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bernard Herrmann - Psycho (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K89673 000000000 K89673000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:The score to one of Alfred Hitchcock's masterpieces, Psycho (1960), by one of the greatest composers to ever grace the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:The score to one of Alfred Hitchcock's masterpieces, Psycho (1960), by one of the greatest composers to ever grace the silver screen, Bernard Herrmann (Citizen Kane (1941), Taxi Driver (1976), Cape Fear (1962), etc.). Herrmann began writing scores for Alfred Hitchcock in 1955, but the apex of this collaboration came undoubtedly with 1960's Psycho. Herrmann's amazing ability to set the mood has made the soundtrack to Psycho perhaps the most memorable in the history of cinema - who can recall the shower scene without hearing the sound of shrieking violins? Do not miss your chance to own this classic on vinyl! First pressing limited to 500 copies.;Track List:1. "A1. Prelude/The City/Marion and Sam/Temptation;2. A2. Flight/The Patrol Car/The Car Lot/The Package/The Rainstorm;3. A3. Hotel Room/The Window/The Parlour/The Madhouse/The Peephole;4. B1. the Bathroom/The Murder/The Body/The Office/The Curtain/The Water/The Car/The Swamp;5. B2. the Search/The Shadow/Phone Booth/The Porch/The Stairs/The Knife;6. B3. the Search/The First Floor/Cabin 10/Cabin 1;7. B4. the Hill/The Bedroom/The Toys/The Cellar/Discovery/Finale"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.