- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Best Coast - California Nights
- Write a Review
- #K55719 000000000 K55719000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the critically-adored indie pop duo, the long-awaited follow-up to their second al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the critically-adored indie pop duo, the long-awaited follow-up to their second album The Lonely Place. Vocalist/guitarist Bethany Cosentino is a Los Angeles native with a brief stay in Brooklyn, and Best Coast's influences reflects that: Beach Boys vibe with East Coast 60's girl group influences such as the Ronnettes and Shangri-Las. Best Coast is brought to life with the help of her long-time friend/guitarist/producer Bobb Bruno plus rhythmic assistance from drummer Ali Koehler (Vivian Girls). The pair has received heaps of critical praise from editorial publications including Pitchfork, New York Times, Spin, Paste, Nylon, Rolling Stone and The Guardian.;Track List:1. Feeling Ok 03:16;2. Fine Without You 03:21;3. Heaven Sent 03:25;4. In My Eyes 03:46;5. So Unaware 03:03;6. When Will I Change 03:52;7. Jealousy 03:27;8. California Nights 05:11;9. Fading Fast 02:11;10. Run Through My Head 04:00;11. Sleep Won't Ever Come 03:58;12. Wasted Time 03:52
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.