- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beth Gibbons - Henryk Gorecki: Symphony No. 3 (Symphony Of Sorrowful Songs)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66558 000000000 L66558000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Domino is proud to present Henryk Górecki: Symphony No. 3 (Symphony of Sorrowful Songs) performed by...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/29/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Domino is proud to present Henryk Górecki: Symphony No. 3 (Symphony of Sorrowful Songs) performed by Beth Gibbons and the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Krzysztof Penderecki. The performance took place at The National Opera Grand Theatre in Warsaw on November 29th 2014. In advance of the concert, Beth Gibbons undertook an intense preparation process, including tackling the challenge of learning the original text (and the emotional weight it carries) without speaking the mother language.;Track List:1. I. Lento-Sostenuto Tranquillo Ma Cantabile;2. II. Lento E Largo-Tranquillissimo;3. III. Lento-Cantabile-Semplice
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.