- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beth Hart - Bang Bang Boom Boom
- Write a Review
- #K66426 000000000 K66426000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. Over the course of 11 originals, Hart takes in ever...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. Over the course of 11 originals, Hart takes in every element of her talent, but also every element of her story. It is, quite simply, a tour de force. The album begins, quite simply, in the bottom of a brown bottle, with Hart inhabiting the brave but broken majesty of Billie Holiday. 'Baddest Blues' completely lives up to it's title, sounding like the blackest part of night. The title track then bursts out like a dirtier, more dangerous kind of Adele song, suggesting more completely the yin and yang of this still-emerging star's vocal sweep. There is little Hart can't do as a vocalist, and she's finally getting a chance to prove it.;Track List:1. Baddest Blues;2. Bang Bang Boom Boom;3. Better Man;4. Caught Out in the Rain;5. Swing My Thing Back Around;6. With You Everyday;7. Thru the Window of My Mind;8. Spirit of God;9. There in Your Heart;10. The Ugliest House on the Block;11. Everything Must Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.