- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor
- K57003 000000000 K57003000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:180 ragm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Beth Hart is on fire. Right now, the Grammy-nominated singer/song...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:180 ragm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Beth Hart is on fire. Right now, the Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter is riding a creative tidal wave, firing out acclaimed albums, hooking up with the biggest names in music and rocking the house each night with that celebrated burnt-honey voice. In 2016, the headline news is Beth's latest album, Fire On The Floor (Provogue/Mascot Label Group): a release that even this fiercely self-critical artist describes as "pretty frickin' good". Fire On The Floor is sure to build on her breakneck momentum. As the singer explains, this latest record gave her an emotional release following the bitter-sweet sessions for Better Than Home. If there's a theme that ties these twelve songs together, it's a sense of escapism following the hardest of times. "We were still in the mixing stages for that album and I knew I had to make another record. Making Better Than Home was so painful, because one of the producers, Michael Stevens, was dying of cancer. It was a very emotional record to write and to make. I wanted the songs for Fire On The Floor to get born real quick.";Track List:1. Jazz Man;2. Love Gangster;3. Coca Cola;4. Let's Get Together;5. Picture in a Frame;6. Fat Man;7. Fire on the Floor;8. Woman You've Been Dreaming of;9. Baby Shot Me Down;10. Good Day to Cry;11. Love Is a Lie;12. No Place Like Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.