- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beth Hart - Live at Paradiso
- Write a Review
- #K74733 000000000 K74733000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Beth Hart is an artist who knows no boundaries when it comes to confessional disclosure and when in a live setting, it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Beth Hart is an artist who knows no boundaries when it comes to confessional disclosure and when in a live setting, it works like magic. With the music being rawer than on her studio offerings, she pours out her soul to the audience and her delivery is all passion, pathos, pain, and power. Recorded at the famed Paradiso Theater in The Netherlands, the album Live At Paradiso leaves no compromise here, no concession. This set is what it is: A hard rocking, straight-up set of Hart's bestknown tunes from her studio offerings, among which the Music On Vinyl albums Leave The Light On [MOVLP789] and Screamin' For My Supper [MOVLP932]. The album's finest moments are 'Leave the Light On', with it's gutlevel spoken word intro 'Immortal' which simply screams, and 'Am I the One'. The encore here is her version of Led Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love' which fans will treasure. This actually may be the best place to start with listening to Hart because it showcases her at full power. The album Live At Paradiso will receive a first time coloured treatment, limited to only 1.000 numbered copies.;Track List:1. Delicious Surprise;2. Guilty;3. Leave the Light on;4. Lifts You Up;5. Broken Ugly;6. Get Your Shit Together;7. Immortal;8. Monkey Back;9. Am I the One;10. Mama;11. L.A. Song;12. World Without You;13. Whole Lotta Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.