- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beth Hart - My California
- Write a Review
- #K76210 000000000 K76210000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP import. A blues rocker for the new millennium, Beth Hart and her piano are known for their no-holds-barred app...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP import. A blues rocker for the new millennium, Beth Hart and her piano are known for their no-holds-barred approach to music. On "My California" Beth takes it down a notch by getting reflective about her life. A very personal album, fans will love getting closer to the artist who fearlessly confronts her past and struggles. Songs such as the title cut, "Sister Heroine," "Everybody is Sober," "Weight of the World" and "Bad Love is Good Enough" all showcase Beth's perseverance and processing of her personal pain.;Track List:1. My My California 4:34;2. Life Is Calling 3:51;3. Happiness... Any Day Now 4:22;4. Love Is the Hardest 3:44;5. Bad Love Is Good Enough 4:27;6. Drive 3:34;7. Sister Heroine 4:29;8. Take It Easy on Me 4:14;9. Like You (And Everyone Else) 3:36;10. Everybody Is Sober 4:17;11. Weight of the World 4:48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.