- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bette Midler - Divine Miss M
- Write a Review
- #K61470 000000000 K61470000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:The Divine Miss M is the debut studio album by American singer and actress Bette Midler, released in 1972 on the Atlant...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:The Divine Miss M is the debut studio album by American singer and actress Bette Midler, released in 1972 on the Atlantic Records label. The title of the album refers to Midler's famous stage persona. The album was co-produced by Barry Manilow, and includes several songs that since have become repertoire standards, such as "Do You Want to Dance?", "Chapel of Love", "Hello In There", "Friends" and "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy". The Divine Miss M reached the Top Ten on Billboard 's album chart and was later awarded a Platinum Disc by the RIAA. In 1973, the album won Midler a Grammy Award for Best New Artist. "Do You Want to Dance?", "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" and "Friends" were all Top 40 hit singles from the album, with "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" climbing to #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and reaching #1 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart.;Track List:1. Do You Want to Dance? Backing Vocals - Cissy Houston Tender Loving Care 2:56;2. Chapel of Love 2:52;3. Superstar 5:09;4. Daytime Hustler 3:29;5. Am I Blue 5:21;6. Friends 2:49;7. Hello in There 4:15;8. Leader of the Pack 3:41;9. Delta Dawn 5:16;10. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy 2:26;11. Friends 2:50;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.