- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bettye Swann - Money Masters
- Write a Review
- L28533 000000000 L28533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:The talented Bettye Swann scored an R&B hit with 'Don't Wait Too Long', her catchy, self-penned, debut single for Money...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:The talented Bettye Swann scored an R&B hit with 'Don't Wait Too Long', her catchy, self-penned, debut single for Money records in 1965. She seemed to have a bright future but the Motownesque 'The Man That Said No' follow-up did not chart, nor did the tougher-sounding 'The Heartache Is Gone'. However Money's perseverance paid off when yet another self-written number 'Make Me Yours', pressed all the right commercial buttons and spent two weeks at the top of the R&B charts in 1967. The song was covered by Z Z Hill and Spencer Wiggins and is an established 60s soul classic. The momentum from Swann's big hit carried over to 'Fall In Love With Me' which also charted, but the next 45 was that cover of 'Don't Look Back' which did not add enough to the Temptations' version to earn many sales. Far better was the urgent and unusual 'Don't Take My Mind' which featured mature lyrics but was not far out enough to join in the black psychedelic success of the time. After Money, Swann moved to Capitol, Fame and Atlantic but her song-writing on these releases dwindled and then ceased. This LP is testament to her song-writing as well as her vocal skills.;Track List:1. Make Me Yours;2. You Gave Me Love;3. Lonely Love;4. The Dance Is Over;5. Fall in Love with Me;6. I Will Not Cry;7. A Change Is Gonna Come;8. I Think I'm Falling in Love;9. Don't Take My Mind;10. The Man That Said No;11. What Can It Be;12. The Heartache Is Gone;13. Don't Wait Too Long;14. Our Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.