- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Between the Buried and Me - Coma Ecliptic
- Write a Review
- #K66455 000000000 K66455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Grandiose, dynamic, heavy, melodic, technically challenging: these are all words that fall eq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Grandiose, dynamic, heavy, melodic, technically challenging: these are all words that fall equally short when trying to describe Between the Buried and Me's sonic offerings. When tasked with explaining the band's previous effort, The Parallax II: Future Sequence, Decibel Magazine claimed that the album ''offers more substance than most bands put forth in entire careers'' and Metal Hammer simply stated that it was ''utterly captivating.'' Where does a burgeoning progressive act go from there? The answer is found in their seventh full-length album, Coma Ecliptic. Spanning just over an hour, the album stands as a significant step in the evolution for the group as a whole, as well as the individual musicians: vocalist/keyboardist Tommy Rodgers, guitarists Paul Waggoner and Dustie Waring, bassist Dan Briggs, & drummer Blake Richardson.;Track List:1. Node;2. The Coma Machine;3. Dim Ignition;4. Famine Wolf;5. King Redeem - Queen Serene;6. Turn on the Darkness;7. The Ectopic Stroll;8. Rapid Calm;9. Memory Palace;10. Option Oblivion;11. Life in Velvet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.