- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Biffy Clyro - Ellipsis
- Write a Review
- #K77704 000000000 K77704000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Scottish rockers. As is tradition, writing sessions for the albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Scottish rockers. As is tradition, writing sessions for the album saw Biffy Clyro - Simon Neil (vocals/guitar) and the Johnston brothers James (bass) and Ben (drums) working in the intimate environment of their practice room. They then headed to Los Angeles for recording sessions with producer Rich Costey (Muse, My Chemical Romance, Sigur Ros). Citing influences as diverse as Tears For Fears' Songs From The Big Chair album, DJ Arca and Deafheaven, Simon Neil has described Ellipsis as "more of a punch to the nose than a big cuddle." Lyrically, the album's songs tackle personal issues with the idea of "fighting back" a recurring theme. Such themes are also apparent in the album's visceral first single "Wolves of Winter" which captures Biffy Clyro's famous blend of angular riffs, pummeling rhythms and strident hooks. Says Neil: "'Wolves of Winter' is about us being wolves on a patch and if you come onto that patch, we'll tear you limb-from-limb." An Ellipsis (most commonly depicted as...) indicates a continuation: in this case, Biffy Clyro's new body of work is an ongoing representation of everything that the band have stood for since first debuting in 2002 with the Blackened Sky album.;Track List:1. Wolves of Winter;2. Track 2;3. Animal Style;4. Track 4;5. Track 5;6. Track 6;7. Track 7;8. Track 8;9. Track 9;10. Track 10;11. Track 11;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.