- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big Big Train - Second Brightest Star
- Write a Review
- #K65356 000000000 K65356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the progressive rock outfit. The Second Brightest Star is a companion...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the progressive rock outfit. The Second Brightest Star is a companion album to Folklore and Grimspound and features seven new songs (about 40 minutes) which "explore landscapes, rivers and meeting places and take the listener on voyages of discovery across the world and to the stars." In addition, the release will comes with a bonus selection of 30 minutes of music (named 'Grimlore') where songs from Folklore and Grimspound are presented in extended format. "The Second Brightest Star is the last album in a cycle of releases which started back in 2009 with The Underfall Yard album. Our writing over this period has focused on the English landscape, the people that work on the land and their folklore stories. The band will be moving on to different landscapes and subjects in future years as we play more shows outside of England. But we had a few more stories left to tell and wanted to bring them together on The Second Brightest Star.";Track List:1. The Second Brightest Star;2. Haymaking;3. Skylon;4. London Stone;5. The Passing Widow;6. The Leaden Stour;7. Terra Australis Incognita;8. Brooklands Sequence;9. (I) on the Racing Line;10. (II) Brooklands;11. London Plane Sequence;12. (I) Turner on the Thames;13. (II) London Plane;14. The Gentlemen's Reprise;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.