- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big Wreck - In Loving Memory Of - 20th Anniversary Special Edition
- Write a Review
- L32672 000000000 L32672000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of. To celebrate the 20th Anniv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of. To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of their double platinum debut breakthrough album, In Loving Memory Of..., Big Wreck are releasing a special 20th Anniversary Special Edition CD containing two previously unavailable bonus tracks, with new artwork and photographs. In Loving Memory Of... is the debut studio album by Big Wreck. The album features the single "The Oaf," which became a Top Ten hit in the U.S. In Loving Memory Of... features layered progressive elements in addition to it's heavy Southern rock style. Lyrically, it deals predominately with relationship issues. Frontman Ian Thornley noted, "The majority of the album is actually written about one girl. Somebody who's still fucking me up." He also admitted that the track "Look What I Found" was intended to sound like Soundgarden as a reference to how popular bands gain fame emulating other groups.;Track List:1. The Oaf;2. That Song;3. Look What I Found;4. Blown Wide Open;5. How Would You Know;6. Oh My;7. Under the Lighthouse;8. Fall Through the Cracks;9. Prayer;10. Overemphasizing;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.