- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big Youth - Screaming Target
- Write a Review
- #K67584 000000000 K67584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:Classic 1973 reggae album re-issued on 180 gram vinyl in it's original 12 track Trojan form. This album follows on from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:Classic 1973 reggae album re-issued on 180 gram vinyl in it's original 12 track Trojan form. This album follows on from the Gussie presenting I Roy album released earlier this year the first of the new groundbreaking deejay albums. These albums revolutionized the whole reggae genre and are highly collectible. This album stands out with his observations on life in the ghetto, Rastafarian evangelism, children's rhymes and cinema references. Comes with a double sided insert featuring track by track breakdown and biography.;Track List:1. Screaming Target;2. Pride and Joy Rock;3. Be Careful;4. Tippertong Rock;5. One of These Fine Days;6. Screaming Target (Version 2);7. The Killer;8. Solomon a Gunday;9. Honesty;10. I Am Alright;11. Lee a Low;12. Concrete Jungle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.