- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bigfoot - Bigfoot
- Write a Review
- #K84559 000000000 K84559000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Bigfoot is a hard rock band from Wigan, England, with a penchant for putting a musical boot up your... well, where the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Bigfoot is a hard rock band from Wigan, England, with a penchant for putting a musical boot up your... well, where the sun don't shine, as they say! Bursting onto the scene in the spring of 2014, the outfit consists of powerful vocals from Antony Ellis, dual lead guitars from Sam Millar and Mick McCullagh, and a thunderous rhythm section with Matt Avery on bass and Tom Aspinall on drums. With influences ranging widely from the likes of The Eagles to Pantera, this band knows how to R-O-C-K! Having toured constantly around the UK and performing at numerous music festivals including Breakout Festival, Bloodstock Festival, Hard Rock Hell, Steelhouse Festival, Hair Metal Heaven, and more, the band has built themselves a loyal grassroots following in their own country. Now it's time for the World to find out about these guys. After two successful EP releases, the self-titled debut and "Stone Soldiers", the band caught the eye of Frontiers, whom signed them to their roster as fast as they could. This Bigfoot is no myth, but they are about to become legends!;Track List:1. Karma;2. The Fear;3. Tell Me a Lie;4. Forever Alone;5. Eat Your Words;6. Prisoner of War;7. Freak Show;8. I Dare You;9. The Devil in Me;10. Uninvited;11. Yours;Special Attributes:BLACK, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.