- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bikini Kill - Reject All American
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63463 000000000 L63463000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/31/2019;Notes:*REISSUED!!! BIKINI KILL's final studio album originally released in 1996 on Kill Rock Stars. _x000D_ Bikini Kill was a...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/31/2019;Notes:*REISSUED!!! BIKINI KILL's final studio album originally released in 1996 on Kill Rock Stars. _x000D_ Bikini Kill was a feminist punk band that was based in Olympia, WA and Washington, DC, forming in 1990 and breaking up in 1997. KATHLEEN HANNA sang, TOBI VAIL played drums, BILLY KARREN (aka BILLY BOREDOM) played guitar and KATHI WILCOX played bass. Bikini Kill is credited with instigating the Riot Grrrl movement in the early '90s via their political lyrics, zines, and confrontational live performances.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.