- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bill Evans - Explorations
- Write a Review
- #K55325 000000000 K55325000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The second album by the original Bill Evans group - released in 1961 - was recorded after the pianis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The second album by the original Bill Evans group - released in 1961 - was recorded after the pianist, bassist Scott LaFaro, and drummer Paul Motian had spent a year working together and honing the telepathy that established a new standard for trio interaction. Featuring intimate readings of several standards plus three compositions from the jazz world that became synonymous with the trio's sounds, the album was cited by Evans years later as among his own favorite recordings.;Track List:1. Israel;2. Haunted Heart;3. Beautiful Love [Take 2];4. Elsa;5. Nardis;6. How Deep Is the Ocean?;7. I Wish I Knew;8. Sweet and Lovely
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.