- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bill Evans - Explorations
- Write a Review
- K63402 000000000 K63402000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 1961 release including one bonus track. Explorations, recorded on February 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 1961 release including one bonus track. Explorations, recorded on February 2, 1961, was Bill Evans fourth LP as a leader and the second studio album by the legendary Evans trio with Scott LaFaro and Paul Motian. The Evans-LaFaro-Motian Trio would reach a climax with their June 25, 1961 club recordings at the Village Vanguard in New York. LaFaro would die in a car accident just ten days later, at the age of 25. Evans was so shocked by his bassist's death that he waited a long time before forming a new trio. Wax Time.;Track List:1. Israel 06:11;2. Haunted Heart 03:27;3. Eautiful Love 05:06;4. Elsa 05:12;5. Nardis 05:51;6. How Deep Is the Ocean? 03:34;7. I Wish I Knew 04:40;8. Sweet and Lovely 05:53;9. The Boy Next Door 05:07;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.