- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bill Evans - Tony Bennett / Bill Evans Album
- Write a Review
- #K59900 000000000 K59900000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Original vinyl LP. In June 1975 jazz legends Tony Bennett and Bill Evans got together for the first album of a two albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Original vinyl LP. In June 1975 jazz legends Tony Bennett and Bill Evans got together for the first album of a two album venture. Keeping it simple with just a piano and vocals, the two cut through 9 great standards. While it was their first album together, they play seamlessly together while improvising and exploring the melodies of these tunes. Songs include "Young and Foolish," "The Touch of Your Lips," "Some Other Time," "When in Rome," "My Foolish Heart," "Days of Wine and Roses" and more. It is a classic album sure to find a happy home in your collection.;Track List:1. Young and Foolish;2. The Touch of Your Lips;3. Some Other Time;4. When in Rome;5. We'll Be Together Again;6. My Foolish Heart;7. Waltz for Debby;8. But Beautiful;9. Days of Wine and Roses
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.