- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bill Jerpe - Bill Jerpe
- Write a Review
- #K91703 000000000 K91703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a heavyweight gatefold jacket including digital download. Featuring liner not...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a heavyweight gatefold jacket including digital download. Featuring liner notes by guitarist Bart Barbour plus song lyrics. Digital Download included. Recorded in a makeshift motel room studio in the winter of 1969, and self-released in a micro-edition in 1970, this folk-rock gem must be counted among the earliest self-produced "private press" LPs... With it's stripped-down production, and 'basement tapes' atmosphere, Bill Jerpe's album offers listeners an unvarnished glimpse into the Hudson River Valley's vibrant music scene in 1970. Top shelf DIY psych folk for fans of late '60's Dylan, The Band, Jackson Frank, and F.J. McMahon's Spirit Of The Golden Juice. Virtually unheard for 45 years, this release is long overdue.;Track List:1. Another Day Goes Down;2. You'll Get to Heaven;3. Thanks a Lot for Coming Into My Life;4. Have You Heard Any Good Jokes Lately?;5. Non-Stop's Blues;6. Lily Lay Down;7. Lost in the Ocean Stuck in the Sky;8. Sittin' Here Satisfied;9. I Expect to See You Then;10. Help Me Home;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.