- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bill Withers - Just As I Am
- Write a Review
- #K56727 000000000 K56727000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Limited 180-gram vinyl LP pressing of this 1971 album from the soul singer/songwriter. Remastered and repackaged as a p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Limited 180-gram vinyl LP pressing of this 1971 album from the soul singer/songwriter. Remastered and repackaged as a part of Sony's Dual Disc series, this album, one of the best soul debuts ever issued, is now available to a whole new generation of listeners that might have missed out the first time. And the remastering brings with it an intimacy the previous editions couldn't quite boast of. "Ain't No Sunshine," "Harlem" and "Better Off Dead" are beloved tracks that have stood the test of time, and listening to them again here reminds us why. Even Withers's covers are handled with great care and intensity-treated as if they were his own compositions. 12 tracks. Get it now. Music On Vinyl.;Track List:1. Harlem (3:23);2. Ain't No Sunshine (2:05);3. Grandma's Hands (1:59);4. Sweet Wanomi (2:32);5. Everybody's Talkin' (3:24);6. Do It Good (2:52);7. Hope She'll Be Happier (3:50);8. Let It Be (2:36);9. I'm Her Daddy (3:18);10. In My Heart (4:19);11. Moanin' and Groanin' (2:58);12. Better Off Dead (2:14);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.