- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bill Wyman - Back to Basics
- #K65210 000000000 K65210000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the first solo album in 33 years by the former Rolling Stones bassist. The album wears...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the first solo album in 33 years by the former Rolling Stones bassist. The album wears it's influences on it's sleeve - Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen, JJ Cale - and there's more than a passing nod to Bill's own English background. It is that rare thing, a meld of styles and genres that actually work together - uplifting in a jaunty, dancey way and pensive in a bluesy, narrative way. As might be expected from one of the world's best known bass players, Back To Basics drives along with a rhythmic muscularity, and then slows the pace for more autobiographical lyric and melody. It is an album that warrants repeated play. It is also an album that's long overdue... Bill Wyman's last solo UK album, Bill Wyman, was released in 1982.;Track List:1. What How If When Why;2. I Lost My Ring;3. Love Love Love;4. Stuff (Can't Get Enough);5. Running Back to You;6. She's Wonderful;7. Seventeen;8. I'll Pull You Through;9. November;10. Just a Friend of Mine;11. It's a Lovely Day;12. I Got Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.