- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billie Eilish - Dont Smile At Me
- Write a Review
- #K65901 000000000 K65901000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 debut EP from Billie Eilish, the girl W Magazine calls "Pop's Terrifying 15-Year-Old Prodigy". ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 debut EP from Billie Eilish, the girl W Magazine calls "Pop's Terrifying 15-Year-Old Prodigy". At age eleven, Billie began writing and singing her own songs, taking after her brother Finneas who was already performing his own songs with his band. "Ocean Eyes, " debut single under the name Billie Eilish, was released on SoundCloud in 2016 and became a viral hit. "Ocean Eyes" was released worldwide through Darkroom and Interscope Records on November 18, 2016 to positive critical reviews. Following the success of the "Ocean Eyes" remixes, Eilish released the single "Bellyache" on February 24, 2017. "Bellyache" was produced and co-written by Finneas O'Connell.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.